Thursday, August 4, 2011

First day.

Today was intro day! An introduction to the next 11 months of life. Eleven months of working, studying, projects, classes, and an impressive (or oppressive?) 0.0125 cents an hour. Months of countless people constantly evaluating you, like, "you kinda suck" or "hey, you're not so bad." Just in more formal terms. Woohoo!

We don't start our real rotations until 8/16. Until that date we have orientations galore, which sucks is super awesome. Much of this involves sitting and listening to other folks talk, but I know what it's really about. They know I have not finished my study guides yet and are discreetly telling me to get a move on. Ha! I mean, I have 12 days, yes? I'm almost done, it just kinda sucks the life outta me. Like watching golf. 

So tonight will consist of Project Runway and study guides. Well, not sure, but I know at least one of those things is going to happen. :) 

And because we will all be busy bees this year...
f/4.5, 1/4000s, ISO 400

Peace! ~E