Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oriented.

Oh my goodness. Orientation=boring. Like boring in a my-eyes-are-closing-help-me kind of way. I mean, it was kinda important stuff, and at least they tried to keep all 50ish new employees attentive. And they provided us with water and coffee and magically disappearing snacks, in addition to free tote bags and lunch coolers! All free stuff aside, I grow weary of resetting my alarm every night to a different time. Boo! Why can't I have a regular schedule?

But all negatives are nullified by the following things:
  • I get to go see Harry Potter for the third time with the in-laws. No husband required, he will just complain and rain all over my Quidditch game. :)
  • I have another pair of pants getting hemmed! 
  • I got the most adorable NEW SHOES! They are undeniably fabulous and I can't stop looking at them and wearing them around the house. 
  • Gas was 3.34 at the Shell near my house, which means on Thursday it will be 3.29! (5 cents off on Thursdays!)
  • Did I mention NEW SHOES!? Yes, I had a little photoshoot with my new kicks... stop rolling your eyes!

 It's the little things that make this girl happy. :)

Peace!
E