Monday, August 22, 2011

just overwhelmed.

Oh, I long for the days I could just do nothing. The ones I could do whatever I wanted: sleep in, watch trashy TV without having to do work in the meantime, speak in a shoddy British accent... kidding! I have so many projects and little things to keep track of, my brain is spinning just thinking about it. I need to make list after list after list, mostly of the same things, because I write it all down and then POP! another thing to remember swoops into my brain, triggering a to-do rewrite. Again. Because it's clearly not okay to have my 2nd priority be 6th on the list. Just not okay, okay!?

Eventful week last week. The early rising time (4AM) created a mild caffeine addiction (and withdrawal headaches from which I suffered this weekend and today) and brought me to my pillow for a grand total of 15 blissful hours of sleep between Friday and Saturday. I guess that counts as a "nothing" day. But I was catching up on the whole week's sleep! Hmph.

And I miss taking pictures, so here is my baby, Mr. Nikon F.



Peace!
E